rss | info | contact | podcast | tv


web {firebreather}

8.2.07

Climate Change

I am now at the point were I feel obliged to write something everyday. This is both good and bad. Good because nothing bad can be said of the discipline of jotting something down everyday, but bad because I feel the quality of the work may begin to suffer. It is a fine line to walk. I suppose since this is my vent into the collective consciousness, I should take care to make sure that I do not merely pollute collaborative thought. I must take great efforts to clean my emissions, and make sure that my mark on the philisophical environment is a positive one. The noticeable difference between these metaphoric utterances and my actual intent is that I desire to bring about a climate change. It will take much more than my musings to have much affect I'm afraid.

No comments: