rss | info | contact | podcast | tv


web {firebreather}

19.12.06

Fire Breath

I'm tired of being silent. I'm going to make noise in a sea of noise. If what I am good at is spouting fiery philosophical rhetoric, then so be it. No one has to read this, but I, of course, believe everyone SHOULD. If all we have to do is anything, then up until this point I haven't done much. Am I strong enough to overcome weakness? Are you?

Readers are encouraged to call me out on my bullshit and I, in turn will turn their bullshit around on them via more of my own personal brand of bullshit. I truly and honestly do not care. I hate entirely to much in this world to be bothered by restraint. Do your worst and I promise to respond in kind. Let us just dedicate ourselves to the furthering of knowledge and understanding. If we do away with ego, and decency, and sensitivity, we will all gain much perspective.

No comments: