rss | info | contact | podcast | tv


web {firebreather}

28.5.07

Accomplishments

Perhaps all those times when I said that I didn't want to do any one thing I actually meant that I didn't want to do anything. Intelligence does not override laziness, nor is it adequate protection against failure. Creativity and intellect amount to nothing if you do nothing with them. They are tools as everything else is. They must be used to have any function whatsoever. My tools are gather rust. My tools are becoming dull. If being a smart loser was any sort of merit, I would go easier on myself. It is not however, so I still hope to overcome my fear of dedication.

Thinking is no accomplishment. Reading is no accomplishment. Living is no accomplishment. Understanding is no feat. There is only creation and failure.

No comments: