rss | info | contact | podcast | tv


web {firebreather}

8.12.07

Well Hello Brazil

Wow! I just got a comment! The first one in months! Oh gee, the internet is swell huh? People coming together, sharing their experiences; becoming more human through technology! Well what does this nice person have to say?

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CrXXXXXet. O CrXXXXXet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CrXXXXXet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CrXXXXXet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.proXXXXXXscenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CrXXXXet(www.proXXXXXXscenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.


Wow I guess someone in Brazil is interested in my idle musings. Too bad I don't speak Portuguese. But wait! The internet does. Let's take a look at the translated version.

Oi, I found its blog for google is well interesting I liked this post. It would like to speak on the CrXXXXXet. The CrXXXXXet is a dialed supplier of InterNet that remunerates its users for the hardwired time. Accurately this that you read, is paying you to connect. The paid supplier 20 cents for the moment of connection dialed with local linking for more than 2100 cities of Brazil. The CrXXXXXet has a connection accelerator, that leaves its faster connection up to 10 times. Who uses broad band can also profit, is enough to register in cadastre itself in the CrXXXXXet and when it will be to sleep to connect for dialed, it is possible to pay the ADSL alone with the money of the dialed one. In the schedules of only minute the expense with telephone is minimum and the remuneration of the generous CrXXXXXet. If you I to want to linkar CrXXXXXet(www.provXXXXXXXXenet.com) in its blog I would be been thankful, until more and success. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.proXXXXXXXXet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.


Well great! I'm being fucking solicited! Thanks a bunch internet for getting me connected. This offer is just too good to be true, so I'm going to have to pass. But for the rest of you who just can't wait to copy and paste a message to me to coax me into buying something, don't bother waiting, I love it! Check back in a few weeks when my new site ePanHandler (www.epanhands.com) should be up and running. Until then, shop till you drop. Good bye Friend.

NOTE: I obviously butchered the links to this too good to be true site, because it is just way, WAY too good to be true and I wouldn't want anyone to stumble willy-nilly into the best deal ever!

No comments: